Cracked dead molar extraction

Hi, I had a cracked dead bottom molar that was the most vile pain imaginable. My dentist pulled it and the wisdom tooth behind it. After the extraction The same one on the other side broke in half exposing the root and I'm in the exact same predicament. After asking my dentist to pull this side he instead gives me a referral to an oral surgeon to get other 3 wisdom teeth and the other cracked molar extracted. My problem is this I don't wanna go under but the surgeon refuses to operate unless I do. He will not do two separate appointments and it is very costly for anesthesia. I have already missed the appt and set up again to have this done. I have been on rotating trips to the Er and dentist only to keep getting reffered to this surgeons office where I cannot afford surgery. I'm in godawful pain and been on antibiotics for this on and off for two years. I'm constantly stressed out about dying from infection and even more about dying from anesthesia . getting all these teeth pulled is the main priority but I can't afford it and I feel my life is on the line. My surgery date is two weeks away but I am afraid I won't have the money and will be turned away again. What should I do please help. What if I was allergic to anesthesia what would the surgeon do Then? The staff at his office are annoyed by me and is almost impossible to speak to him in person. I'm gonna go there today in person to get ask them to send a release form to my insurance to pay for anesthesia.They refused to send this authorization form when I asked them over the phone. Sorry this is so long

Ask a Question