Could use advise from a dentist

I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place. Im looking/hoping for advise on my teeth issues. I am trying to figure out the best way to afford my dental work. If I had to guess, it's going to cost me over 25k$. Everyone close to me that i've asked has given me ( in my opinion ) shitty advise on how to pay for it. The advise I've got so far was to put it on a credti card or call a company called CareCredit. Both of these charge around 20% interest. I realize i've dug my own grave, but I'm trying to find a way out of it. My " advise givers" have the best intentions in their heart, but don't necessarily make the smartest financial decisions.
My question to a dentist that is willing to answer is

I don't have the money to pay up front for serious dental work. I also dont want to sign a bad contract with a shady company. What is my best option? Are there dentist that do payment plans without the huge interest cost? ( Please forgive me if I sound ignorant on the subject, cause I am).

Solutions
Don't go to a dentist just because of the credit plan, but go because of reputation and because you feel comfortable and safe. I'd recommend a separate personal loan at a low interest rate from a reputable lender, but I don't know what's available in the US or of your personal circumstances. Dental tourism can be risky. It's a long way to travel if things go wrong.

What work are you having done?

Vote:

Ask a Question