Correct Tongue Posture

Hello,

These days i have been trying to breathe more by using my mouth and, in general, improving my oral habits. However, i have been thinking about my tongue, which is an important and pretty strong muscle: Where should i put my tongue while i am not talking or eating? Which tongue position is recommendable?
I do not have any dental issue and i used to have dental braces in my childhood and as a teenager.

Thank you :)

Don't breath using mouth . Please .

And dont try to force your tongue to place according to your wish . You inner mechanism known well where should tongue rest.

More the tough food you do chew and avoid finger sucking habbits than your tongue will automatically will start to rest in good posture

Breath through nose .

Vote:
breath using mouth . Please .

And dont try to force your tongue to place according to your wish . You inner mechanism known well where should tongue rest.

More the tough food you do chew and avoid finger sucking habbits than your tongue will automatically will start to rest in good posture

Breath through nose .
Thank you for your answer. I am always using my NOSE. I made i mistake with those words.

Vote:

Ask a Question