Composite fillings on front teeth

Hello, I have 3 chipped lower front teeth that I can't get repaired because they are slightly crowded. It appears that the crowding has come in the last few years (43 years old) and that makes it difficult to fill/repair. So I've been told by 2 dentists to have them straightened. After this, the solutions offered were to have veneers (1 dentist) or have them filed down (2nd dentist). No-one has offered composite fillings.
So, do teeth have to be perfectly straight to have either veneers or composite filings? And are veneers really the only option to fixing the chipped teeth?
I went to see a technician about lower braces (smile direct club) and it was she who mentioned composite fillings, but this wasn't from a dentist.
thanks for any advice
D

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

Some dentists refer to veneers as a general term that includes lab manufactured veneers or just normal composite veneers or fillings.

Vote:

Ask a Question