Clicking teeth?

Hi all, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place but hopefully someone can put my mind at ease! Im overly anxious lately at the best of times.

My front teeth seem to love slightly or I can hear/feel a slight click, occasionally when I brush my teeth but mainly when eating or drinking. It doesn't hurt at all and it's actually been happening on occasion for years. But lately I don't know if it's happening more, and if that matters or if I'm just noticing more.

I was at the dentist only 2 weeks ago and she never noticed or said anything. She also prescribed me a high fluoride toothpaste which since using has already reduced sensitivity in my teeth. My gums are not red or swollen and there's no bleeding when I brush at all anymore. I floss twice a day and use mouthwash.

Should I be panicking or am i just in my own head too much. And is there anything else I could do to stop it?

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I had a similar situation where my upper left molars were slightly shifting up & clicking when I chew. I attributed that to my clenching tendencies and it was corrected using a custom bite guard.

Vote:
I have seen a dentist recently about something similar. For some reason my front tooth was hurting and making a nose whenever I was speaking. it turned out it was the fact that my front tooth was actually tiny bit longer / taller than my other teeth. LOL

Vote:

Ask a Question