Can I seek out any dentist to work on my teeth or only the dentist with whom I am registered with ?

If I wanted dental work on my teeth can I see out any dentist that I like or must I consult only the dentist with whom I am registered with ?

Many Thanks

@RightBoy91 I don't think there is a need for you to stick on an single dentist sometimes it is good to have a second opinion. There are some Dentist which provide their service at a very high price but failed to give your desired result. I am saying this in general since there are really cases like this. There are also some cases which you are registered to your local dentist but they don't have the capability to do some dental works so your other option will be to look for another one. This is true especially to medical travels who go abroad for some dental works which they can't have in their own country.

Vote:

Ask a Question