Can I save my teeth?

My whole life Ive had bad dental hygeine. My parents literally fed me mints nonstop in place of dental hygeine, and I thought it was okay. Now Im 19 and have no insurance whats so ever. I bought a toothbrush and toothpaste about a month ago and Ive been brushing nonstop, and theres quite a lot of blood. I have a cut-like hole in both my canines, and two big holes, one at the top of my right middle tooth, and one round like hole thats in the back of my mouth, its really hard to reach witha toothbrush if I even reach it at all. I asked my mom what I should do, and she said that me and her can go and have all the teeth with holes pulled out. This absolutely demolishes any spec of self esteem I have since I dont want to have to go around with 4 teeth out, one being very obvious in the front. Please help me. What can I do until I manage to find health insurance that includes dental, and does anyone here from TN have any advice?.. thank you..

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
You can try the dental school closest to you. I believe there are 2 in your state. One in Memphis, the other in Nashville.

Vote:

Ask a Question