Can anyone advise on my X-Ray please

Hi, can anyone offer any advice on my Xrays please, as I was surprised to hear what my dentist said they revealed. An unbiased opinion would be appreciated. Many Thanks. JP.

Attachments

• teeth.jpg
    teeth.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 17
  • teeth2.jpg
    teeth2.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 17

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

It seems like you have a few cavities in between your teeth as well as some horizontal bone loss. What specifically do you want to know?

Vote:
Good day

It seems like you have a few cavities in between your teeth as well as some horizontal bone loss. What specifically do you want to know?
Thank you, that was what I am looking for confirmation of. Where I am, it is hard to find another dentist for a second opinion. I was just surprised that after 38 years of never having a filling or any problem with my teeth that I needed 5 fillings at once, when I'd had a clear bill of health just 6 months before, is this unusual? It was a new dentist so I felt I needed a second opinion. I wonder what could have caused it, as my diet hasn't changed.

Vote:

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Did your previous dentist take x-rays during all your check-ups. If not, it is easy to miss cavities, especially if situated in between your teeth.

Vote:

Ask a Question