brush teeth before or after breakfast??

I remember some people saying that it is better to brush teeth before breakfast than after breakfast, I remember they claimed that since after a night of sleep, bacteria has built up a lot. If you have breakfast before brushing, then it could increase amount of bacteria or activate/encourage the bacteria very much to damage your teeth/gum in shorter time , but if you brush before breakfast, the bacteria is cleaned out and there is not enough bacteria inside the mouth

I always think it is better brushing teeth AFTER breakfast, but it looks like we are educated to brush teeth before the breakfast, what is the fact??

Me, I always brush my teeth "before" taking breakfast as per my family dentist says that brushing before breakfast removes the bacterial plaque from our teeth and it also means that brushing your teeth before breakfast, you have removed the terrible tasting bacteria from your mouth enabling you to taste your food better.

Vote:
Me, I always brush my teeth "before" taking breakfast as per my family dentist says that brushing before breakfast removes the bacterial plaque from our teeth and it also means that brushing your teeth before breakfast, you have removed the terrible tasting bacteria from your mouth enabling you to taste your food better.

Thank you so much for explanation

Vote:

Ask a Question