Broken teeth fix now disscoloured years later

when about 18 a friend accidently smashed me in the face with a golf club ! ( a metal 1 wood the biggest club going) 2 front teeth were broken half way down
my english nhs dentist fixed fake teeth in by screwing them in i think ( is that root canal work?? ) it seemed like hours of work and he was not at all gentle , anyway 20 years later i darnt even smile as those 2 teeth are now horribly grey./disscoloured . my new nhs dentist has said itll cost £1000 per tooth to replace them ( money i cant afford) so are their any ways to clean up and get then whiter again ? what would those nhs fake teeth be made of ?

i will upload photo of my teeth if nessesary ...i hate my teeth, please help i want to be able to smile properly again

Zuri Barniv

Verified Dentist
There is too little info here to really help you. But if a crown is really needed, then that may be the only long-term solution. Also, in the most expensive location in the entire United States, a crown costs less than £1000. So there must be more here than just a crown on each tooth. I would think nhs would be MUCH cheaper than here in the USA.

Vote:

Ask a Question