Broken bridge, no where to go. Please help

So I'm new not only to this site, but forums in general so please forgive my lack of knowledge. I had a bridge on teeth numbers 6-11, with anchor teeth on 6,7,8, and 11 with false on 9 and 10. The work was done mostly pro bono with me just paying the lab fees by my dental assistant best friend's dentist. He pulled 9 and 10, grinded down 6,7,8, and 11 and gave me a temp. Unfortunately while he was ordering the permanant my friend and him got into an argument, he was fired and I was left out in the cold. As generous as his work was, I was left with a pretty messed up upper pallet. I've been living off temps for a couple years and it just isn't cutting it and I may not have the insurance longer to keep getting this done. I am only 27 and I work in retail. I don't want to think of the option of pulling those anchor teeth and looking like a crack addict. I'm terrified and have lost sleep over this. I was wondering if anyone knows of what the cost would be if I paid for permanents myself. Most of the work is done but I don't know how all this works and if ANYONE has any advice they could give me on this situation I would GREATLY appreciate it. I live in the phoenix area of arizona if anyone knows of somewhere I could go. Thank you very much for your time.

Ask a Question