bridge or implant?

I have lost 1/3rd of my 2nd molar from centre.Since it's a milk tooth (I am 34yrs old female)and there's no root beneath it (Confirmed by x Ray by two dentists) so can't go for root canal.
The doctors advised me to carry on with filling and go for implants as n when necessary.(my last filling lasted for 7-8 months.)I am residing in middle east and implant Will cost $1850.
My query is should I delay this as Long as possible or get some treatment done as I am travelling to India (where these treatments are reasonable)?And what exactly should I get done?

Are you in pain now? Are you going to be in India for a short or long period? You may want to get your implant done in a location where you can receive follow up treatment. Some implants are placed and allowed to integrate with the surrounding bone for several months before the final crown is placed. Most implants are successful, but if there are complications down the road you need to be near the surgeon who placed it.

Vote:
Thanks for the reply.
There is no pain as such.I just have to be careful with what I eat.
I will be in India for a month only.after reading about implants I have gathered that it's a long process.
so please suggest if I should carry on like this or think about an immediate treatment?

Vote:

Ask a Question