Bridge keeps falling out

In 2014 i had a front tooth bridge put in and over a period of time up until the beginning of this year the bridge had
falling out around 5 times. My dentist had left the practice and i was assigned to a new one because it had falling out again.
But he did leave that i would need a new one made. Now she did the mould, But said that my teeth touch when i bite down instead of my bottom teeth going behind my top teeth like most do. (dont know if that is true. but hers did).

So they made it 1mm smaller and it seemed to not touch. I was without the bridge for 2 1/2 weeks prior to the 17/11/16 when the dentist then fitted the new bridge. But guess what. I was eating a chip batty or roll some may call it. and the bloody thing fell out again.

Please guys what do you suggest. this can not be right.

Kind regards

Barry

Maybe the abutments are way too short or extremely tapered. What type of restoration is there. Is it pfm zfm all ceramic, is it luted , bonded .there are so many variables that needs to take in consideration.
You need a clinical evaluation.

Vote:

Ask a Question