braces

hi can any one help?last year my girlfriend borrowed a lot of money to have "fastbraces" fitted, she recently went to a cosmetic surgery to have her eyebrows done, they also do dentistry work and have categorically told her that she does not have "fastbraces" as the plates that fit on the teeth are a triangle shape and these are not! she brought this up with her denist and was told that she has damon braces! ive looked on the net and its says that these work faster than "normal" braces basically can any one tell me if they are just another type of fast brace! as fastbraces seem to be a trade mark rather than a type of brace. theres quite a bit of money involoves as she had to get a loan! thank you in advance

Being a dentist, I would suggest Fast braces are not intended for extreme/severe cases of overcrowding or TMJ/TMD disorders. With the proper diagnoses and treatment, fast braces are safe and effective for the right candidate. If you are primarily concerned with the impact on your lifestyle, I would go with Invisalign. If you want the best possible smile, you should go with the Damon Braces. Good luck.

Vote:

Ask a Question