Braces and all-on-4

Hi,

I am looking for a few options from a dentist on a perfect smile. I've had years of problems with my teeth and have not had braces before. I currently have 6 crowns on my top-front teeth and both top and bottom teeth are crowded. The crowns are due for replacement due to a receding gumline. Replacing them is expensive and would not result in a perfect smile.

I am considering using a bottom brace to fix the bottom arc perfect, possibly using damon braces, while the top teeth stay the same. Then when they're nice and straight just replace the whole top arc with an all-on-4 solution. Is this a plausible solution guaranteed to give a perfect smile as I'm now 35 years old and not interested in fixing the top arc, also due to an overbite, an infection in the root of one of the crowns and overall not happy with aesthetic results.

I have visited a dentist several times and they seem very opportunistic in partially fixing what's there or not offering any solutions at all. Any advice is much appreciated.

Ask a Question