Bleeding while flossing- Only in 1 area-

Hello all! Got a question for ya. I have one area between 14 and 15 that bleeds every time I floss unless I'm super super gentle, brushing it's fine. Nothing else bleeds while brushing or flossing.

I have been going to the dentist to get all my cavities filled (12) but the dentist either doesn't know or care to look into it further which has been pretty frustrating. They just say stuff is getting stuck in there making the area sensitive?? I just don't understand why it hasn't gotten better since I had all the filling in that area done.(Thinking it had something to do with them). I will say that # 15 was borderline root canal according to the dentist, but it has held up just fine so far.(2 months)

What's going on in there? Something I'll just have to live with?

Any and all advice is appreciated. :)

It is difficult to give a main reason of gum bleeding without examining your teeth. You should consult with some other dentist about your problem.
Mainly bleeding is the reason of infection and best have it checked first.

Vote:

Ask a Question