So I had my root canal on the upper right tooth, I'm not sure which one specifically maybe 13th. But my dentist poured some bleach through and I could instantly feel severe burning and pain through my entire sinus and face. To my dentist's credit she tried to get as much out as possible. For the next couple of days I had been leaning back and sneezing or coughing up the black bleach. After looking up what bleach can do to the sinus cavity, I used a beti pot and I'm no longer coughing/sneezing brown bleach. But i still have an intense pain in my sinus and jaw. How long will it be until I stop feeling this, I was given Amoxicillin by my dentist but I'm not sure if I should go back. Or if it's something minor to wait on.