Bite and new crowns

Solutions
I have posted on here many times in the last year or so about my problems with my teeth. I am still having the most trouble with the front top four 7,8,9,10 and the bottom teeth below them. Most all the others bother me but not like the fronts. I have been to numerous dentist and doctors with no real answers.
I have told everyone of them my speech and bite has changed. I don't know why. I think that is what is happening g to my front top teeth. I believe the lower teeth are pushing against them and keeping them hurting. Number 7 ( which hurts the worse) and 8 and 9 have very old crowns. Number 7 and 8 both have root canals also. My question is if I have these three crowns replaced can the dentist make them so they don't touch the bottom when I close my mouth. Or I guess you could say adjust the bite which I don't know why is off to start with. Just wondering about the crowns.

Ask a Question