Bit down on a fork really hard

Hey guys,
Im new here. Yesterday, while eating dinner. I bit down really hard on a fork while eating pasta. My fork was on its side when I bit down and although there is no chip, I believe I bit down so that it "lodged" between my two center bottom teeth. I thought it was knocked back so i panicked and I tried (idiotically) to push it forward. I couldn't. The teeth did move somewhat forward so there is some looseness. Later I realized that that little bit of forward movement of the affected teeth didn't allow for the normal overbite and realized that the teeth probably was not knocked back. But it's a bit loose now, sensitive and painful if I chew on it, and there is a sensation that it was dislodged a little bit out. I went to the dentist here in DR, but they are closed because of a national holiday. Do you think it would be too late if I went to see the doctor tomorrow? The major thing I'm concerned is that I will lose my teeth.

Solutions
Teeth have been known to even survive being knocked out and put back into the socket. Good luck at the dentist and let us know how it goes.

Vote:

Ask a Question