Beyond Malpractice -- My recent nightmare of an experience.

Hi,
IMG_6651.JPG

My dentist "beyond malpracticed" on me. He performed a root canal on a front tooth actually on 3 of my front teeth but the most recent one he did last week, he hand filed all the way up to the floor of my nose and filled it with gutta percha AND cotton. I left in 10x more pain than I had arrived. He never took ONE X-ray. Not before, not during, and not after. I went back 3 days later, hurting, and begging for an X-ray where he found infection above the tooth next to the one he just did and he had gone through the apex of that tooth as well, but not nearly as much. He tried convincing me to let him do an apicoectomy to clean the infection out and I decided to seek an oral surgeon which is how I found out about the nightmarish work that was done in my mouth.. I've now had those two root canals retreated and need another retreat done on a third as well as crowns on my front teeth. I want my old dentist to cover these expenses and I don't think he should be practicing dentistry anymore.. I would love anyone's opinions on this. I'll post a photo, it's so bad.. thank you.

Side note: I also want to add that he put a crown over a massive cavity in my fathers mouth. Which now needs to be cut off and root canaled and a new crown out on.

Last edited:
Solutions
I don't know if you would have any luck sueing a dentist or not. There are a lot of them that need to be sued. I like you found out a dentist I had been going to for years had screwed up one root canal on my number 30 tooth and was supposed to have done a root canal on my number 31 tooth that he didn't even do. I just happened to find out when I went to another dentist. He had retired but I did get my money back when I confronted his office. Right now my opinion of dentist isn't real high. Hope you get everything fixed and out of pain.

Vote:

Ask a Question