bells palsy/wisdom teeth ??

I'm 20 years old . I was diagnosed with bells palsy a week ago today. All four of my wisdom teeth are coming in so when my symtoms if bp started last Monday I thought it was just that bottom right wisdom tooth bothering me. Started with a headache on my right side an earache an some swelling. Tuesday my face was a little numb I was still thinkin wisdom tooth so I scheduled me a dentist appt. Wednesday I ended up leaving work an going to the er because my face a lmost seemed as if I'dhad a stroke . Dr in the er said it was bells palsy an prescibed me steroids an antivral. I went to dentist who said it was a possibility bp was from my wisdom tooth being so close to the nerve she sunt me to the oral surgeon that same day. He said he didn't believe my wisdomtooth had anything to do with the bp. He suggested a dr appt an possibly neurologist. he also said I did need all four cut out but he wanted to wait til the bp was gone.. I followed up with a local dr who said to just take it easy an rest. I just wonder if it is my wisdom tooth an ig I went ahead an got them cut out would it go away? Or make it worse? Or do nothing but cause more pain? Yes the pain ... it feels like I wss beat in the side of my head an fave with a shovel .. my face is swoll .. I can now close my eye without tape at night I'm getting some feeling back my eye is still droopy but I's it suppose to hurt like this? An are the bends of my knees and elbows suppose to be sore an hurting? Should I go back to the dr? Any advice would be appreciated.

Ask a Question