Been 11 days since wisdom tooth removal does this look normal?

In some pain but it’s not excruciating at all just very uncomfortable. I’m an anxious person so I’m worried something is terrible wrong. Isn’t it too late to develop dry socket? I had pain for a couple of days afterwards but then it came back after I ate pizza, cookies and Reece’s cup. (Yeah I know I’m dumb and shouldn’t of eat them but I was freaking starving) I also grind my teeth at night so i dont know if that has anything to do with anything.

Attachments

• 9FEE9A36-8670-4316-9D85-658BCDCE9489.jpeg
    9FEE9A36-8670-4316-9D85-658BCDCE9489.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 95

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
It seemed that the area is closing and healing nicely. It is not a dry socket or you will have excruciating pain. You don't appear to have swelling so all is well. Grinding and clenching can cause a lot of problems so talk to your dentist on options to manage that.

Vote:
Thank you so much! Could I still get dry socket? It’s 13 days now since I had the surgery.
It seemed that the area is closing and healing nicely. It is not a dry socket or you will have excruciating pain. You don't appear to have swelling so all is well. Grinding and clenching can cause a lot of problems so talk to your dentist on options to manage that.

Vote:

Ask a Question