Bad Odor Months After Tooth Extraction !

I had 2 teeth beside each other extracted about 3 months ago and ever since I've noticed a foul odor 24 hrs a day. I've never had bad breath in my life and never noticed this until these 2 teeth were extracted. I have an appointment scheduled to my dentist but wanted to get some opinions on here as well. What could have caused this to happen?

I had 2 teeth beside each other extracted about 3 months ago and ever since I've noticed a foul odor 24 hrs a day. I've never had bad breath in my life and never noticed this until these 2 teeth were extracted. I have an appointment scheduled to my dentist but wanted to get some opinions on here as well. What could have caused this to happen?

One of the negative effects of the gauze gel to promote clotting is that it attracts and holds on to food particle debris and oral bacteria in saliva.You need to immediately begin warm salt water rinses for 3-4 minutes 5 times a day to irrigate and dislodge the debris.

Vote:

Ask a Question