Bad Crown question

Hello,
I had two crowns done about 3 years years ago. I went to a different dentist for a regular cleaning and check-up after 1.5 years of the crown work. New dentist took X-rays of my teeth and the dentist told me I needed to replace/fix two crowns and they happened to be the crowns the previous dentist did. The crowns didn't brake but the new dentist said that internally they were not done properly and they soon will give me problems again. I noticed that they bleed every now and then. He showed me the x-rays where you can see that crowns are not good. My question is, should I go back to the previous dentist after all this time to tell her the problem and do you think she should fix the two crowns at no cost to me since they didnt do a good job since the beginning? I have the x-rays from the new dentist to show. Thank you.

Personally, I would leave the first dentist well alone ,I very much doubt anyway that they'd fix and no charge, I wouldn't want them too anyway. Better to get them redone correctly using your new dentist.

Vote:
I for sure go back to that dentist and insist on some sort of refund , and I would not take no for an answer , no way no how , you spent good hard earned money for them

Vote:

Ask a Question