Baby tooth and gaps as an adult

Hi!

As you can see from the picture there are gaps in my lower teeth (negligible gaps in my top teeth). And of course I still have two of my cute but ugly baby teeth! My top teeth is also a bit chipped and stained which I think is due to acid erosion. What should I do? Veneers? Implants?

It's basically a mess of so many problems.

Thanks

Attachments

• WIN_20150321_021639.JPG
    WIN_20150321_021639.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 459

drmins

Verified Dentist
Hi,
In the lower arch,you can either go for a bridge to fill the gaps or do implants after moving the teeth orthodontically.
Before any procdure, please take a radiograph to rule out any possible underlying impacted tooth.

And in the upper arch,a veneers as well as slight bonding can be done to enhance the smile.

keep smiling..
dr.mins

Vote:
Thanks for the reply! A long time ago I did in fact do a radiograph and the dentist mentioned there was no adult teeth below the baby ones.

How much do you think the full procedure should cost? And will it impact my working life if I'm in the process of fixing my teeth?

Vote:

drmins

Verified Dentist
The perfect way to do, is to move the teeth orthodontically and then fix implants with bridge in the spacing.
This may need a little duration of treatment time and would be a bit costly.

The other option is to prepare a bridge by trimming your teeth adjacent to your spacing. This is not considered a minimally invasive dentistry method. But is a faster and cheaper method as compared to the previous one.

Thanking you
dr.mins

Vote:

drmins

Verified Dentist
The orthodontic treatment may need a few months to complete and also the implants need a little time for sugeries and healing.
If your work demands you a faster treatment period, you can opt for a fixed partial denture done in a weeks time.

Regarding the price,it is different in different countires? Are you from the US?

thanks...
dr.mins

Vote:

Ask a Question