Avulsed front teeth

I was recently involved in a domestic assault and had my 7 and 8 tooth completely knocked out. They were placed back in by the emergency room within an hour. I saw the dentist the next day who advised she couldn't do anything until it healed. Fast forward to three months later. My teeth have moved out of place but haven't turned grey/yellow. I previously had braces for 3 years but was told that would not be an option this time. Would it really cause more damage to move them back to the original place? My front tooth has significantly dropped down and has caused bite problems. She also stated she didn't believe I would need root canals on those two teeth at the moment. Do I have any type of options to at least help my bite or make them look straighter? Photos do not do justice. Nothing has been done at all besides an x-ray check up for healing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 282

Ask a Question