Are you a dentist? Let us know to have your account marked as "certified dentist".

Ian

Administrator
We've just added a certified dentist feature to the site, which means that we can make sure that forum members know which users are dentists. I've created a page for it here: https://www.dentistry-forums.com/help/verified-dentist/

If you'd like to have this enabled, just drop me a message with proof of your dentistry qualifications and I'll get this enabled on your account right away :).

I hope this is a useful feature!

What do you need for proof of dentistry qualifications? I just clicked on the link above. I need to post on this forum 25 times before I become verified as a dentist? Ok, but that might take a while. I'm new to forums so I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate and use this properly. Thanks.

Vote:

Ian

Administrator
What do you need for proof of dentistry qualifications? I just clicked on the link above. I need to post on this forum 25 times before I become verified as a dentist? Ok, but that might take a while. I'm new to forums so I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate and use this properly. Thanks.

Welcome to the forums :).

If you can send me a scan/photo of your license, or some other verifiable ID then I can mark your account as a verified dentist once you've at 25 posts. Just drop me a private conversation at that time (via my profile) and I can help further :).

Vote:

Ask a Question