Anyone Know What This Is? Is it a Canker Sore Or Something Worse?

What's weird is the appearance and location. It's a white mark with kind of a jagged edge at the top, and is underneath the tongue, like down towards underside of mouth, not on the tongue or lips itself. It's extremely painful to eat or move my tongue around. I'm not sure if it's a canker sore based on the locations and appearance.

Been using Orajel Gel to numb it past two days, but it doesn't do anything, just wears off and is still painful. Been like this for 4 days, and have never had a history of something of canker sores or cold sores.

Could it be Candidiasis?

20170421_180221_1.jpg

Ouch! That's one nasty sore! I've had this kind of sore two years ago. I don't think it's candidiasis. You can try asking the pharmacist on what to apply. I remember two years ago buying an orange liquid that was recommended by the pharmacist. The liquid stings very bad as soon as it made contact with the sore. I applied it using cotton buds and let it stay for about 20 seconds. It has a cauterization effect to the sore that immediately closes the sore. Just one application and the sore healed almost immediately. But I tell you the liquid stings very very bad but you have to endure the pain for 20secs. It' worth it!

Vote:
Ouch! That's one nasty sore! I've had this kind of sore two years ago. I don't think it's candidiasis. You can try asking the pharmacist on what to apply. I remember two years ago buying an orange liquid that was recommended by the pharmacist. The liquid stings very bad as soon as it made contact with the sore. I applied it using cotton buds and let it stay for about 20 seconds. It has a cauterization effect to the sore that immediately closes the sore. Just one application and the sore healed almost immediately. But I tell you the liquid stings very very bad but you have to endure the pain for 20secs. It' worth it!

What was your's? Was it just a canker sore? Or you never figured it out?

I've been using OraJel, it stings like hell when I apply it, but only lasts for about 5 minutes, doesnt stay numb or cover it at all, waste of money. I'll try to find the stuff your talking about.

Vote:

Ask a Question