Anyone has heard of Dental Memberships?

Hey guys!

I recently read something about dental memberships as an alternative to dental insurance.
It looked really interesting, but I was wondering if any of you has experience with it?

Please let me know :)

Thanks!

Arno

Hello Arno,

One of the dentists that I work with actually offers this. I don't recall if he called it a dental membership but it's pretty much the same thing (alternative to dental ins). From what I've heard, it's good to have if you 1. don't have dental insurance 2. plan on getting regular cleanings/exams. - If you only plan on seeing your dentist once every 1-2 years then you don't really need this.

Have you heard of Care Credit? It's another alternative to dental ins. Perhaps something you can look into as well. I believe there is also Lending Credit.. maybe the same thing as Care Credit?

Vote:
Hello Arno,

One of the dentists that I work with actually offers this. I don't recall if he called it a dental membership but it's pretty much the same thing (alternative to dental ins). From what I've heard, it's good to have if you 1. don't have dental insurance 2. plan on getting regular cleanings/exams. - If you only plan on seeing your dentist once every 1-2 years then you don't really need this.

Have you heard of Care Credit? It's another alternative to dental ins. Perhaps something you can look into as well. I believe there is also Lending Credit.. maybe the same thing as Care Credit?

Thanks for that :) I'll look into it!

Vote:

Ask a Question