Any options for the smile i hate?

Im 27 years old. I had braces when i was 13-15. My bottom teeth were perfect then my dentist broke it off my permanent retainer on accident. That happened when I was 17 or so. Now my bottom teeth are crooked. My top teeth are also shifting.

I absolutely HATE my smile. I have very large front teeth. I just want to have normal teeth. Im starting to think crown or even dentures to get a nice smile.

What do you guys think? What about teeth trimming? I know I need to talk to a dentist about it. Im just so self conscious about it. Every time i laugh i turn away or look down. I hate talking to people because I think they're staring at my teeth.

Here is a picture :(

Attachments

• 1231.jpg
    1231.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 549
I am Dr Thomas Karmen, There certainly is hope for you, It appears orthodontics meaning braces, is necessary in your case, after the orthodontics is done then there are many cosmetic procedures available to you to make your smile pleasing including crowns and veneers and bonding procedures so don't fret, there is certainly hope.

Vote:
I'd personally choose crowns over veneers and bonding, it's a longer lasting solution. Your teeth look in fairly good condition to me, they certainly look healthy, I don't think you should feel self conscious about your smile at all.

Vote:

Ask a Question