Am I at risk

I had unprotected sex with a girl about 4weeks I had sore on my tongue it lasted 3days and after that I had pimples at side of the tongue and it also lasted 3days.Sometimes I do experience sharp pain in my jaw and ears

Solutions
You don't have to have oral sex to catch Herpes. It is passed on by kissing or even prolonged touching of the skin of another if you are unlucky and they are shedding, but inside the mouth it is less common but does occur. Although it can occur in other parts of the body, it is most common to have sores around the lips. If it is inside your mouth it would manifest in sores that are extremely painful. You can have a blood test after waiting several weeks for your body to develop antibodies or if the sore returns get it swabbed and tested. HSV2 can be transmitted to the mouth through oral sex. You can also have HPV in your mouth but most people don't have symptoms. There is a HPV screening programme in the UK and a vaccination. If you are worried it's best to go to a sexual health clinic to be tested but wait a few weeks.

It's most likely to be nothing and just a mouth ulcer or a problem with your teeth.

Vote:

Ask a Question