Alveolar mucosal thickening at teeth 28

Hello

I had a very complicated dental case due to some Extraction complications.

Feb 2022 CBCT showed Periapical lesion at palatal root of teeth 28 . Than till June dentist ignored or i don't know why they never treated the condition. Than June 7 Extraction done , but i had 2 months of pain than on August 20 Cancer institute checked me and Ordered MDCT contrast enhanced and it shows ALVEOLAR MUCOSAL THICKENING AT REGION 28 . which feels like spongy , jelly like around teeth .

Is it serious ? Cause It irritates me.

P.s. My permanent dentist is about to reach home town after 6 months to home town but he ordered an MRI for me .

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Try to get an evaluation by an Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon. He/she will have the most experience in determining treatment options for your particular lesion.

Vote:
Biggest issue is area which I belong to here it's very hard to convince them for any such diagnosis. As I said my CBCT of Feb 2022 shows the lesion which they kept ignoring . Now again I got reply ITS NOTHING.. what the hell . I am going to somewhere else for the treatment. I got hundreds of people responce about my area dental college and dentist mis diagnosis and wrong treatment complaint. Sadly I even talked personally with a man whom son who got wrong treatment at the place and died in just 7 days after so called ITS NOTHING Cause of death in PM report Brain infection . And same report says dental abscess at 18,17 region found.

Patient can not go for legal action because these careless dentist in my area always do sign a paper by us prior to examination.

I am off the place and going to some other place
Try to get an evaluation by an Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon. He/she will have the most experience in determining treatment options for your particular lesion.

Vote:

Ask a Question