all on 4 or snap on denture

Discussion in 'Oral Surgery' started by deansreef, Feb 11, 2019 at 3:44 PM.

1. deansreef

deansreef

Hello All, I am new to the forum. I have questions, I need 12 teeth on bottom removed ( all that is left) and wanted to get either 4 implants and a snap on denture and was quoted all in cost with extractions, implants and denture ( $14,500) or all on 4 ( not sure the cost), can anyone tell me if they have had either done and what it cost?

deansreef, Feb 11, 2019 at 3:44 PM
    1. Advertisements

2. deansreef

Oceansightdental

Hi Dean,
    The most important question you need to answer is "what do you have on the top?" If you have natural teeth or crowns & bridges on the top, then you're going to be miserable with a lower denture. Considering going for all-on-4 teeth if this is the case. On the other hand, if you already have an upper denture, then going for a lower denture is not a bad idea. Typically, all-on-4 teeth is more than double the cost of dentures. In my practice I charge 15k for an all-on-4, but based on your dentist's pricing, I'm guessing he charges around 25-35k. If you'd like to learn more about what exactly all-on-4 teeth are, you can read my article on is all-on-four the right choice for me? Hope this helps and best of luck.
    Ali Jazayeri DDS

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019 at 3:36 PM
    Oceansightdental, Feb 11, 2019 at 7:18 PM
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question