All in 4 implants

Hi all,
I'm looking into getting the above procedure done for my upper teeth and after researching I am still not quite sure where to start in regards to where to go in the world for the best result, care and of course price.
Everything seems to advertise the best with reviews etc but I don't trust that they are for real and would really appreciate some professional advice from the experts.
Where do I go? I live in New Zealand and $50k per jaw is just not possible for me.
I appreciate your help :)

Zuri Barniv

Verified Dentist
Here in the USA, top quality results can be achieved for $60k for BOTH arches ($30k/arch). There are many places to recommend in the USA, but I obviously don't know anything about NZ. I would pick 2-3 places that seem good and then ask them to talk to a few patients that had the procedure done to hear about their experience. That might help you decide.

Vote:
Here in the USA, top quality results can be achieved for $60k for BOTH arches ($30k/arch). There are many places to recommend in the USA, but I obviously don't know anything about NZ. I would pick 2-3 places that seem good and then ask them to talk to a few patients that had the procedure done to hear about their experience. That might help you decide.
Thank you for your response. I still can't achieve that kind of money and that's not including flights accommodation etc

Can you recommend anywhere in Thailand or places like that?
That's more the budget im thinking along.

Thanks for your time

Vote:

Zuri Barniv

Verified Dentist
I do not recommend doing something on this scale in a foreign country. I invite you to read my blog post on this to understand more. http://straightupdoc.com/?p=586
There are other options for you that are far less expensive, albeit, not as "nice". But I would prioritize safety over cheapness any day.
Dr. Barniv

Vote:
I do not recommend doing something on this scale in a foreign country. I invite you to read my blog post on this to understand more. http://straightupdoc.com/?p=586
There are other options for you that are far less expensive, albeit, not as "nice". But I would prioritize safety over cheapness any day.
Dr. Barniv
I agree with Dr. Barniv, It is really important to consider the quality. But there are also lot's of options and some foreign clinics offers affordable yet has quality dental implants. I suggest you really read his blog and also do more research about this procedure and also read some reviews.

Vote:

Ask a Question