After Tooth filling my tooth start to pain

This is my first post, please let me know if I missed anything. I saw a tiny black spot in my tooth(3rd last from right lower) but it I was not facing any problems like pain. But still I thought to visit a dentist and after that he told me it was actually a decay. So composit tooth filling is the solution he said and I did the same, after two or three days, my tooth starts to pain whenever I chew something hard like nuts and sugar candy. It's been 4 months the pain reduces a lot but didn't go. Now I'm thinking that it was my mistake to do the filling, my tooth was better and strong before filling. Did the pain will last forever? Or it will take time to reduce the pain?

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Unfortunately any drilling on your tooth will cause sensitivity since the nerve inside your tooth is traumatized. Since the pain was greatly reduced, the nerve is healing. Try not to overwhelm the sensitive area and let it continue to get better.

Vote:
Unfortunately any drilling on your tooth will cause sensitivity since the nerve inside your tooth is traumatized. Since the pain was greatly reduced, the nerve is healing. Try not to overwhelm the sensitive area and let it continue to get better.
Thanks a lot for your reply, I just wanted to ask may I take homeopathy medicine for the problem? Will it be a better solution? Because I just wanted to get back my tooth to be like before filling i.e strong and tough :(

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I don't have much knowledge with naturopathic medicine. As long as you're taking it as directed/recommended, and not causing any adverse reactions, you're free to try it.

Vote:

Ask a Question