After a tooth extraction did I have a seizure?

43 year old male, no history of seizures or "fainting" I had a tooth extracted and it was very quick and easy. I've had lots of dental work and this was the easiest one. About 10-15 mins later on my way home i begin to feel "weird" for the lack of a better term but nothing i was worried about and i was only 30 seconds from home. I got home and came in the house sit my phone on the table and the next thing i remember i woke up on the bathroom floor 1-2 hours later, pretty sure i urinated on myself, bit my tongue really bad and every muscle in my body is sore/stiff. After waking up i was very dizzy and started vomiting on and off then it stopped and I started to feel better but still confused, very tired/drowsy. Took the whole evening and night before i was back to normal feeling. What the heck happened? I live alone so no one was here to see exactly what happened to me.

Ask a Question