Advice for a better smile.

I'm looking for advice on what route to go with fixing my smile. I have a good sense of humor and love making people. And love laughing and smiling myself. But because my teeth are crooked and crowded, its kind of embarrassing. I feel like I take a better picture without a "cheesing".

Please take a look at the pics I've provided and let me know what some good options would be. At this point I would actually be ok with extraction of all my teeth and replacement.

smile1.jpg

smile2.jpg

Zuri Barniv

Verified Dentist
The options for you are too numerous and the number of variables too great to address this in a meaningful way on a forum. Thankfully, it does appear that most all your concerns could be dealt with by an orthodontist. Most US orthodontists happily provide a consultation at no charge or a very small one. I think you will be best served by seeing one in-person. I know that doesn't answer your question, but some things can't be done online. I will say that removing all your teeth would be extremely drastic, unnecessary and much more expensive in the long-run.

Vote:

Ask a Question