Ache in adjacent tooth months after after root canal treatment. Causes?

Hello. more than six months after after root canal endodontic treatment of tooth number 46, slight ache appears in adjacent tooth 45. Number 46 is very worn and is still temporary filled, not still fully restorated. Piece 45 is apparently fine. Ache, usually appears(not always), around 40min after eating or solid or liquid food, chewing with the other teeth side, or with the same side of numbers 45 and 46. Ache is very slight. it better manifests pressing the tooth laterally with finger. And is not always present. When ther is no food intake for large part of day, ache almost always is not present.
Very often, when ache is present there is a slight sensation of the tooth 45 being a little raised above gum. All of this tends to disappear after 30, 60 min.
Since the endodontic root canal treatment was performed on tooth 46 there is no ache linked to this tooth. Before the root treatment was performed, there was big infection and abscess and inflammation in this area.

Inyour opinion what could be the cause/s of this?
Thanks

There is pre periapical image. All normal. By the way, using fingers there is a very slighty movement of the piece especially when there are present the inflammation like symptoms. What could be the possible causes for this?

Vote:
After reading again my first message I found I expressed it incorrectly . I meant that the slight aches begun just when root canal was finished and tooth filled(not still reconstructed) more than six months ago. These symptoms have been present since up until today, especially linked to eating. Thanks

Vote:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
After reading again my first message I found I expressed it incorrectly . I meant that the slight aches begun just when root canal was finished and tooth filled(not still reconstructed) more than six months ago. These symptoms have been present since up until today, especially linked to eating. Thanks
There is pre periapical image. All normal. By the way, using fingers there is a very slighty movement of the piece especially when there are present the inflammation like symptoms. What could be the possible causes for this?
What image? Pre- and post-op xrays are the only way to be able to start giving a meaningful opinion.

Vote:

Ask a Question