Abscess

Solutions
I had abscess beg of march...went dentist was put on antibotoics.for 1 week..went back and there was a little swelling..so was put on short course of antibotoics..was due to have the tooth out the 16th march..but was cancelled due to my dentist closing..however last couple of days ..no pain no swelling...but been wakeing up sweating really badly..light headed..funny taste in my mouth..I've noticed the tooth I had the abscess on my gum above is swollen..am I developing another abscess...like I said no pain or swelling..just my gums around the tooth....I'm brushing twice a day..

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
What you are experiencing is a fistula where the body is trying to drain the abscess. Dentists are open for emergency visits only. Your case may qualify so call and get seen before pain and or swelling occurs.

Vote:
Solutions
What you are experiencing is a fistula where the body is trying to drain the abscess. Dentists are open for emergency visits only. Your case may qualify so call and get seen before pain and or swelling occurs.
Try again tomorrow morning...that why I'm drinking plenty of water..but can hardly taste it...and sweating in the night...light headedness..that what's causing it.....

Vote:

Ask a Question