A redish lesion near upper left wisdom teeth

A brief history

10 years 6 cigrate a day history , Ex smoker ( 19 months of quit smoking )

Non acoholic , No any other drug abuse or tobacco

Now the issue

Infected by SARS COV 2 , DELTA VARIANT in 2021 march april ( asymtomatic ) accidental diagnosed during routine border travel check .

Than on August 2021 , My throat , mouth , gums as well as my brochial infection found .

They mentioned some kind of mucomyosis infection and viral infection ( ENT , MAXILOFACIAL , EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM COVID ICMR india ).

Later all redness , yellowish , pus , white rice like objects gone .

Maxilofacial , ENT and diet team took case in hand with extensive care . They did a tremendious work .

Later sent me to Neuro dept as they said ORAL PAIN due to neuro issues ,

CBCT , XRAYS , MRI and HIV 2 , PBS , CBC , ESR , TSH , STOOL TEST FOBL and something one more , URINE TEST , ORGAN TEST FOR LIVER , KIDNEY also carried out .

I was under observation for atleast 17 days also

Now after doctor said You need to maintain a strict diet as well as Lifestyle with prescribed things

Later my anal hemorhoide found ( stage 1 ) ref to AAYURVEDIC RESEARCH CENTER near to me as My Doctor says Its better to go for their to avoid side effects of allopathic medicines ( i was in medicine of antibiotics and many others for a long time ) so i gone there

Central Ayurvedic research center india , Under Ministry of Aayush

There they also found that I have another issue with my pranceras .

They ordered some kind of tests

Than slowly i am recovering

During all these , i developed few ulcers near root level area towards palate side of upper left last molar and area turned slight red with the ulcers

Ulcers healed aftee few weeks , but i can feel some painless small pimple like thing inside gums now and the redness is less than when there was ulceration but it not going away .

With tongue i feel weird at the area . Those teeth also turned discoloration now . Maxilofacial sees nothing wrong with the mucosa but Head of MnO Surgery dept saying my two molars at the area deminerilazation . He precribes me lactoferrine and hydroxyapatite based toothpaste .

CARI ( AAYURVEDIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE ) Doctors also said i have to be carefull of my lifestyle . As their words I must required to give time my body to oveecome the covid effects .

Now my worry about of this red area near my wisdom teeth .

Why it could be
20220420_144307.jpg

Ask a Question