$40,000 + worth of dental work needed

I am in desperate need of major dental work. I have dental insurance which doesn't even chip away at that bill. I am not eligible for loans in that amount. I also work full-time and have been with the same company for 7 years. I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety and this situation has played a big role in contributing to it. It has severely affected personal relationships. I have had numerous procedures done in Mexico, but the work has been very disappointing, including having to have work redone. I have also asked to have all my teeth pulled, since many of them have already been removed, but due to my age, 33, all dentists have denied that request. Crowns, extractions, posts, implants are just to name a few things that i need. Almost all of my teeth on my lower left side have been removed, as well as a good amount of my upper left, and lower right. I honestly don't know what to do and am my wits end. Ive looked up schools, free clinics, none of which can cover what I need done. Any suggestions or help would be greatly and desperately appreciated.

Ask a Question