4 yrs of Throbbing Teeth etc

My problem has progressed from 'tingling teeth' to now 'throbbing teeth' over the last 4 yrs. I also get this weird sensation, like I've got magnets in my teeth and they are repelling each other, ie my lower jaw wants to bounce away from my upper jaw! Crazy, yes tell me about it. Occasionally during the day the pain subsides momentarily, but then 5, 10 , 15 mins later its back. When my teeth throb, I then get head pain (normally left side), feel light-headed, a bit off balance, earache (normally left side), feel nauseous. It's horrible. Been to my dentist dozens of times, had loads of x-rays, changed all my amalgams to composite fillings. But no success.
I have a couple of ideas about what could be causing this. The first is an exposed nerve from the 'side' of a tooth on the lower right side of my jaw, that used to have a wisdom tooth growing sideways into it. It has had a filling added to that side of the tooth to cover the nerve, but the filling often falls off. The second is a crowned broken tooth which is on the top row, left side, right at the back, right next to the ear that normally aches at the same time. Dentist says there's no infection in it, but I'm very suspicious.
Can anyone help, or am I a one off?

Ask a Question