2 fillings

Hi! I went to the dentist (June 13) and I had two fillings on the upper left side of my mouth. He gave me two shots of the numbing juice as compared to the one I had gotten the week before on the bottom right side of my mouth. One of the cavities he said was very deep. My cheek swelled up and I am unsure if it is becuse I am sensitive and he was pulling at my cheek to reach the teeth (it's in the back)
Or if it was from the shot. I have also bruised but that looks like it's beginning to heal. (Turning yellow). The swelling has gone down and isn't substantial but it's still making me nervous. My teeth feel fine. It's just my cheek that is causing discomfort.

I called the dentist same day and he said everything was fine and it's just because it was a different site and he used two needles

When will the swelling/brusing go away? I have been applying ice almost every night.

Thank you.

Ask a Question