2 bottom teeth crooked

My adult canines and 2 outer incisors grew before my inner incisors which caused my 2 bottom teeth to be crooked and slightly stick out. It’s been like this ever since my adult teeth came, so about 8-10 years ago. Is this enough to get braces? If not, how do I solve this? 024E16F6-BCF8-4BB7-B373-7EA859DCF93A.jpeg

I have that EXACT same problem - mine is just slightly less noticeable.
I'm sure if you were to go see an orthodontist they could assist you with getting that straightened out or direct you to other options. My advice though is if you're directed toward getting cosmetic work, I wouldn't do it. Sure its a little crooked but its really not that big of a deal. Preserving your natural teeth is better for you in the long run. Once you get the work started it never really stops (My husband is a retired DDS and I am a CDT, you'd be surprised at how many of the same patients keep coming back to get other work done. It starts off with a single crown, then its veneers, then its a bridge, etc etc etc...)

Vote:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Personal choice, but if your upper teeth are well aligned, then leave this alone. You'd have to go through a lot of ortho treatment to fix it, and then have to maintain for the rest of your life. It's not as easy as some people thiunk.

Vote:

Ask a Question