17 and having anxiety because of dental questions.

Background Info: I have been trying to contact my dentists for actual months just so see when they will be able to take me in and I haven’t gotten anything back. I also have braces.
I took the wires off for easy cleaning after over 6 months of not having them tightened and my teeth have only moved a little.

My main concern is holes in my teeth. Near previous fillings I have circular holes, no discoloration at all just holes. I brush twice a day or after I had something sugary and I floss daily. I’m concerned because I don’t know when I will be able to get to the dentist andthese holes seem like cavities. Any answers?

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Without a full diagnosis, I can only speculate. Did you speak to anybody at the dentist office? If not, see a different dentist. Since you're only 17, your teeth may be more vulnerable to cavities than if you're late 30's early 40's.

Vote:

Ask a Question