14 Years Old With Yellow Teeth... NEED HELP!!!

Hi, I'm 14 years of age and have very bad teeth (in my opinion). My teeth are yellow throughout other than my front 2 teeth. My Front 2 teeth are yellow at the top and a grey/white colour at the bottom of the tooth with white 'splodges' on. What can I do to treat these? Can they be treated. I've spend around all of last year searching and searching on the internet for solutions and have come up with no answers. I'm losing hope and am very self contentious of my teeth.Ii can't smile now as I'm too ashamed. y Teeth are no Straight either so I feel I can't open my mouth without people seeing my teeth. :( Can my teeth ever be sorted out and are there any major problems? :(
Thanks in Advance.

Patience grasshopper.
The Lord made what is .
Preserve what you have and if you have no decay patiently bleach with OTC product(creststrips ,etc). Try every other day for an hour( while you do "homework") for a MONTH. It may take double or triple that. Make sure to have a DDS exam prior for ok to bleach.

Vote:

Dusan Cirkovic

Verified Dentist
you also need orthodontic treatment, but try not to pepere your teeth. You lose about 20% of tooth crown with tooth preparation. Think about that.

All the best, hope you would do the best thing.

Vote:

Ask a Question