1 EXTRACTION, BONE GRAFT, ZIRCONIAIMPLANT & 1 ZIRCONIA IMPLANT

Hello and thank you for allowing me here to ask a question. I'm about to get a #25 EXTRACTION, BONE GRAFT, ZIRCONIA
IMPLANT & #3 ZIRCONIA IMPLANT and just received the estimate for the procedure which is over $9,000. My question is the procedure takes approx 1.5 hrs to do so why the outrageous cost? Also bear in mind this does not include the teeth once everything has been healed. I'd love a place for doing complete work in my area 06611 and have a second opinion but everyone is booked so far in advance. Thanks again for your input and advice.

Solutions
Hi Handy
I'm a poster and am just responding to your post, not seeing very many responses from the dentists :/
I too am looking at a zirconia implant and was wondering how it went for you and if you got a better price for those two teeth, and why you were prompted to go the zirconia route. The dentist i saw does them and he is really good, so im seeing him for this specifically.
hope all is well.

Vote:

Ask a Question