Wisdom teeths

Hi, I'm 29 years old and 3 weeks ago I had an inflammation on the top left wisdom tooth.
After that I was to a dentist which he didn't said too much about it.

Now I don't have any pain and I don't feel any movement from my wisdom teeth (which 1 week ago didn't knew that I have them lol ).
I have this scan (attached) taken, do you think that my wisdom teeth needs to be removed in the future ?
http://imgur.com/a/nDv4n

Attachments

• teeth-scan.jpg
    teeth-scan.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 463
Tibbus- Your question is pretty common, but vague at the same time. It is like asking, if I drive every day, is there a chance that I might get a flat tire? And the answer is Yes for my question, and the same for yours.

Your initial pain on top left could be from A) the wisdom tooth (#16) is getting closer to the gum surface/ or breaking through the gum; 2) it could be from the side pressure that Wisdom tooth putting on the one next to it (#15) Looking at the Panoramic is great, but a dental exam is needed. I do understand that you had one, and the dentist didn't share much about the status.

Typically, at your age, wisdom teeth have minimum to non movement unless the teeth in front of them move or jaw changes happen ( tumor, fracture, etc) Having said that, removing the ones on the top should be straight forward; however, the ones on the bottom is a different story as they are in proximity to the bottom nerve in the jaw.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers. AF05

Vote:

Ask a Question