Veneer HORROR Story, Need Advice!!!

A close friend had veneers made from a local dentist here in Phoenix about 6 months ago but she went through "HE-L" for the first 2 months. She was in constant pain because of the quality of the veneers and battled with the dentist off and on about resolving the situation and I still don't think it's been resolved! My issue is, I want to get veneers but I don't want to go through what she went through so does anyone know how I can get quality work here in Phoenix at a reasonable price without spending weeks researching the internet and phone books?

I'm mainly looking for an online purchase, I believe they send out a kit then I send it back and they send the final veneer. The one's I've found so far online seen to be cheap and non-legitimate. I just don't want to get ripped off or go through what my friend did!

Vote:
We do lots of natural and high-end porcelain veneers at our gilbert dental office in Arizona. There are many material choices that dentists can use and some high end and some average. The more high end the porcelain and the technique (quality and skilled master lab technician) the better the result. For high end veneers your looking to pay premium per unit. Lower cost veneers are often generic and do not use layering techniques and not as natural looking. Also it pays to ask your dentist where your veneers are being made? Locally or in another state/country?.
Dr. M

Last edited by a moderator:

Vote:

Ask a Question