unrelating gum symptoms

My gums around my lower incisors are loose inbetween the teeth and the gums move when i floss. A few weeks ago i had a swelling off to the side of it but had no looseness. What is happrning, i need help.

Gums that are pink and firm are indicators of a healthy body. However, if you notice that your gums are changing colours, there may be various reasons behind it. While gum discolouration to an extent is a normal occurrence, it can also be a sign of an underlying disease. Gingivitis is the most common reason for having bright red gums. It can cause red, swollen and bleeding gums and needs proper dental treatment. Ignoring it can lead to a severe form of gum disease called periodontitis which can destroy the tissue and bone supporting your teeth. Additionally, if you notice white oryellow sores in your mouth along with bright red gums, then it may be due to a viral infection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vote:
Is there's any bleeding when you brush your teeth or while flossing ?
if so from when did you start noticing that ?

most probably this would be a cause of gingivitas " inflammation in your gum " ... you have to visit a doctor to get you the proper treatment plan for this :) but for the swelling ; you can irrigate you mouth at the morning and at night by a solution of a water and salt to decrease this inflammation which will reduce the swelling In shaa Allah :)

Vote:

Ask a Question